The digital economy is here to stay, and the frontiers seem limitless. But are you and your organisation poised to harness its full potential and come out on top, or are you sailing without a compass on a cloudy night?
Digital transformation is more of a leadership challenge than a technical one. Large organizations are far more complex to manage and change than technologies.
Here are five digital insights from MIT Sloan Management Review to help you navigate the sometimes treacherous waters.
- Technology changes faster than organizations do
- A ‘mindset gap’ can hamper digital transformation
- Digital savvy leads the way
- Consumers can be digital innovators too
- Digital brings both promise and pitfalls
Full Article: 5 Digital Insights from MIT Sloan